With the number of Mammogram scans increasing each year, it is more important than ever to have a reliable teleradiology service to read and interpret your patient's mammograms quickly and effectively. The Virtual Radiologist specializes in breast imaging, and reads over 18,000 mammograms a year, as well as breast ultrasounds and breast MRIs.
Advanced TeleMammography Interpretation Technology
The Virtual Radiologist utilizes some of most advanced technology in digital storage and transmission, and using Voice Recognition technology, there is no delay waiting for transcription services! We are in complete compliance with all Federal and ACR guidelines with 5 megapixel mammogram monitors and 2 sets of 3 megapixel monitors for other modalities.
- 5 Megapixel Mammogram Monitors, inspected and tested daily.
- FDA/MQSA Approved Mammogram Hologic Workstations
- Voice Recognition Technology for fast transcriptions
- State-of-the-art Vario Servers and Workstations.
- We can provide off site storage for mammogram compliance
- Fully HIPAA and ACR Compliant Storage & Transmissions.
- Redundant Internet Connections, Cable & DSL with 18mb/s download speeds. No T3 lines!
- We can fax reports on your letterhead or you can take them directly off Vario
Specialists in TeleMammography Solutions
- Licensure in Florida, Louisiana, North Carolina, California, New Mexico, Belize and the Caribbean
- Over 18,000 Mammogram reads per year.
We make it as easy as possible to get started with our TeleMammography services. Just contact us today to discuss your needs, and we'll create a plan that fits your schedule and budget. Once an agreement is made, you can start sending your images for interpretation!
Call now at 727-586-0545 and speak to one of our specialists.